Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CVS Email Beauty Club Coupons 씨비에스에서 이메일로 온 쿠폰가지고 샀어요 확인하셔요

Email title: $7 Exclusive Savings for Beauty Club Members!  You may have received an email in your Inbox with 3 new store coupons yesterday.




Monica said she was able to buy three items for 61 cents with the coupons.
 
Bought:
1 Salma H trial sized conditioner $3.19-$3 coupon
1 CVS cocoa butter lotion 10oz $2.19-$2 coupon
1 Essence of Beauty hand lotion $2.19-$2 coupon
Paid $0.61 OOP total

Thanks, Monica!


한국어로 보시려면 Read more를 누르셔요. 


 I went to CVS for the coupon trip yesterday. I couldn't find  Salma Hayex trial sized conditione, because I was looking for Salma, not Nuance. Ha ha... my mistake. I will look for it next time (My coupon will expire on 10/15, so I have some time.)

I found 1 Essence of Beauty hand lotion $2.19, so used $2 off coupon, and I used my CVS beauty purchase coupon on a  bag of the Cotton Squares 200 ct $3.59. I really need it, and $1.59 for 200 ct is not bad price for me. 


If you need a bottle of  manicure remover (CVS brand), you can buy $0.19 after $2 off coupon. Or CVS small size hand lotions for $0.19 after $2 off coupon.


어제 씨비에스에 쿠폰 갔다왔거든요. 이메일로 온 쿠폰(Email title: $7 Exclusive Savings for Beauty Club Members!도 쓸겸 해서요. 

 Beauty Club에 등록하셨으면 이메일 갔을 수 있으니 버리지 말고 열어 보셔요.

모니카씨는 밑에 처럼 했구요.

Bought:
1 Salma H trial sized conditioner $3.19-$3 coupon
1 CVS cocoa butter lotion 10oz $2.19-$2 coupon
1 Essence of Beauty hand lotion $2.19-$2 coupon
Paid $0.61 OOP total + 세금


저는  1 Essence of Beauty hand lotion $2.19-$2 coupon
1 CVS  Cotton Squares 200 ct $3.59. -$2 coupon (꼭 필요한 것이라 이걸로 샀음)
해서 1.78불 하고 세금냈어요. 

Nuance쿠폰은 아이들 셋데리고 정신 없어 브랜드가 Salma인줄 알고 그것만 열심히 찾았지뭐예요. 보구도 그것인줄 모르고 쿠폰을 못썼다는 ...ㅎㅎㅎ

쿠폰 사진에 보이는  a bottle of  manicure remover (CVS brand) 아세톤도 $2.19 고 또 많은 로션도 $2.19이니 각각 19센트에다 세금내셔도 되구요.

그쿠폰으로 다른 딜 찾으셨으면 알려주셔요...

아직 뷰티크럽맴버 아니시면 여기로   CVS 뷰티클럽 가입하기 가셔서 가입하셔요.

관련 포스트
  CVS에서 쿠폰닝 하기




 

No comments:

Post a Comment